Whether you are looking for a full-time job, co-op or internships, you will find the Purdue Polytechnic Institute Career Fair a great place to start.
Developing your career is not just about what you know, but who you know. Network with local professionals to build your credentials, develop your career and find a mentor.
WHAT TO BRING
- A smile, a strong handshake and a positive attitude
- PUID for admittance (students only)
- Several copies of your resume
- Pen/Pencil to take notes – blank pages will be available in the Career Fair Guide
- Attire is business professional. No jeans or hoodies, please. For guidance, please visit the CCO website.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Company guide listing who is registered and positions/majors of interest. Pick up your copy at Techie Tuesday in the Knoy Lobby on February 4th or during registration on the day of the Career Fair.
- Prep Day: Please see below.
- Nametag – printed on site
Career Fair Prep Day
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Check back in 2020 for more information.
Company Information Sessions
Hear from companies that are interested in hiring students like you! Learn about their brand, company culture, and open positions and get a head start on your interview prep.
Tuesday, February 4, 2020 • sessions every 30 minutes from 5 – 7:30 p.m. • STEW 202, 311, 313