Whether you are looking for a full-time job, co-op or internships, you will find the Purdue Polytechnic Institute Career Fair a great place to start.
Developing your career is not just about what you know, but who you know. Network with local professionals to build your credentials, develop your career and find a mentor.
WHAT TO BRING
- A smile, a strong handshake and a positive attitude
- PUID for admittance (students only)
- Several copies of your resume
- Pen/Pencil to take notes – blank pages will be available in the Career Fair Guide
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Company guide listing who is registered and positions/majors of interest. Pick up your copy at Techie Tuesday in the Knoy Lobby on February 5th or during registration on the day of the Career Fair.
- Prep Night: Please see below.
- Nametag – printed on site
Career Fair Prep Night
RESCHEDULED for Monday, February 4, 2019, 1-3 p.m.
Join us for drop-in resume critiques, elevator pitch reviews, valuable advice from CCO, and tips for preparing your social media for the job hunt.
Hosted by Women in Technology and Minority Technology Association. Sponsored by SDI Innovations and Caterpillar.
Free Panda Express!
Join us as your schedule allows – attendance for the entire time is not required.
Presented by Women in Technology and Minority Technology Association.
Sponsored by SDI Innovations and Caterpillar.
Company Information Sessions
Hear from companies that are interested in hiring students like you! Learn about their brand, company culture, and open positions and get a head start on your interview prep. Food provided.
Tuesday, February 5, 2019 • sessions every 30 minutes from 5 – 9:00 p.m. • STEW 311, 313