Whether you are looking for a full-time job, co-op or internships, you will find the Purdue Polytechnic Institute Career Fair a great place to start.
Developing your career is not just about what you know, but who you know. Network with local professionals to build your credentials, develop your career and find a mentor.
WHAT TO BRING
- A smile, a strong handshake and a positive attitude
- PUID for admittance (students only)
- Several copies of your resume
- Pen/Pencil to take notes – blank pages will be available in the Career Fair Guide
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Company guide listing who’s registered and positions/majors of interest
- Help session – interview tips, resume critique, the art of a handshake and preparing your introduction (sponsored by the Women in Technology and Minority Technology Association)
- Nametag - printed on site
Career Fair Prep Night
Hear from campus leaders and participate in one-on-one resume critiques and an elevator pitch evaluation with Polytechnic faculty and Center for Career Opportunities staff.
Stay tuned for additional details closer to February of 2019.
Presented by Women in Technology and Minority Technology Association.
Company Information Session
Hear from companies that are interested in hiring students like you! Learn about their brand, company culture, and open positions and get a head start on your interview prep.
Tuesday, February 5, 2019 • sessions every 30 minutes from 5 – 9:00 p.m. • STEW 202, 311, 313