Airplanes are complex mechanical marvels, utilizing several different disciplines of science, engineering and mathematics. A degree in aeronautical engineering technology will provide you with the skills and knowledge to create and maintain these machines as well as improve the quality of life for those who depend on and use them. Over the course of the program you will learn how to design, manufacture, maintain, operate and support all varieties of aerospace vehicles.
- Learn in small, close-knit classes that feature individualized attention
- Be more marketable to employers by preparing for and taking the FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic certificate exam
- Work in industry-standard labs to gain the best hands-on experience
- Utilize the program’s stellar reputation and coursework to provide greater chances at employment after graduation
- Get involved with nine different student organizations specifically for aviation students