Use your creativity to bring all kinds of ideas to life, from animation to production simulations, and from gaming to building designs. In Purdue’s computer graphics program, you will turn your ideas (and ideas of others) into models, digital animations, interactive games and more.
Wherever people need to visualize a final product or another world, the skills of a computer graphics graduate can help.
In addition to a general computer graphics degree, you can develop more in-depth knowledge and skills in other areas:
- Building Information Modeling/Construction Graphics
- Computer Gaming Development
- Information Visualization
- Interactive Multimedia Design
- User Experience/Mobile Computing/Human Computer Interaction
- Virtual Product Integration
- Web Design and Programming
- Take advantage of the flexible curriculum to specialize in an area based on your interests and talents
- Benefit from faculty experience in industrial careers
- Gain industry-standard experience in labs and facilities with the latest technologies
- Improve your career prospects with real-world research projects that allow you to work alongside faculty and for actual clients
- Two degrees in five years: earn your bachelor’s and master’s degrees in computer graphics technology in only five years with a special plan of study.