You will focus on both technical and human-centered approaches to technology management. You will learn how to manage and coordinate engineering operations and lead projects from design to implementation. Coursework is enhanced with an overview of business and economics.
When you major in industrial engineering technology at Purdue University, you will gain skills to prepare you for a wide variety of career options: manufacturing plants, government agencies, hospitals, healthcare organizations, retail companies, and more.
- Broaden your scope of expertise with classes from several Purdue Polytechnic departments
- Take advantage of real-world and global experiences with internships and international opportunities
- Gain real-world experience with courses in facility design and total productive maintenance
- Benefit from faculty experience in industrial careers
- Study abroad in Munich or other destinations without delaying your graduation date.
- Utilize the Polytechnic learning environment to become a career-ready graduate