Purdue's Weekend Biotechnology Innovation and Regulatory Science Master of Science degree program will move your career forward and help you become a leader in the growing field of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and biotechnology in just 22 months.
- Discover practical and immediate applications for many of the courses and projects
- Complete the required 33 credit hours in just four semesters while working in industry
- Advance and network with an experienced and motivated peer group for mutual support, team exercises, and enhanced learning.
- Participate in on-campus and interactive classes only three-weekends a semester
- Learn the drug development process and understand key job functions
- Complete a directed project to improve an existing technical, business or operational process
Weekend Classes Provide:
- An understanding of all aspects of quality
- An understanding of biotechnology innovation and regulatory science
- In-depth knowledge related to biotechnology and pharmaceuticals
- Knowledge on how to lead and manage operations within the industry
Course subject areas include:
- Global leadership and ethics
- Project and risk management
- Drug development and good regulatory practices
- Medical devices and diagnostics
- Quality management and regulatory compliance
- Advanced manufacturing
Explore the specific courses and course descriptions by clicking here.
This degree has been of interest to these professionals
- Drug Inspector
- Global Quality Assurance Auditor
- Production Pharmacist
- Vice President of Drug Advertising and Promotion
- Medical Writer
- Quality Control Manager
- Heads of Production Development and others whose careers are within the growing drug development and pharmaceutical industry
Biotechnology Quality and Regulatory Compliance Graduate Certificate
For students who aren't quite ready for the commitment of a master's program, we offer a 4 course graduate certificate in 'Biotechnology Quality and Regulatory Compliance'. For more information on that program, please visit Biotechnology Quality and Regulatory Compliance Graduate Certificate.