Primary Area Selective
Courses approved as CNIT primary area selectives include:
- CNIT 55000 Organizational Impact of Information Technology
- CNIT 55100 Information Technology Economics
- CNIT 55200 Information Technology Project Management (prerequisite = CNIT 48000 or equivalent experience)
- CNIT 55300 Quality Management in Information Technology
- IT 50800 Quality and Productivity in Industry and Technology
- Other proposed courses must be approved by the CIT Graduate Program Chair or Graduate Education Committee.