A master's degree in technology leadership & innovation can help you advance in your career or provide new career options.
The core curriculum is focused on providing leadership skills in industry and technology, from evaluation to quality and project management. From there, you will be able to select an area of specialization. Current areas include:
- Biotechnology Innovation and Regulatory Science
- Global Digital Innovation Dual Degree
- Open and Digital Innovation
- Lean Six Sigma Quality Control
- Supply Chain Management Technology (formerly Industrial Distribution)
- Biometrics and Standards
- Organizational Leadership
- Project Management
- Engineering/Technology Teacher Education
The curriculum provides coursework that will help you focus on career plans and advancement. It also allows for exploration in a related area, such as education, engineering or management.
You may also choose between a thesis or a directed project or coursework only (36 credit hours).
MS TLI Core (12 cr):
Tech 64600 Analysis of Research in Industry and Technology
IT 50700 Measurement and Evaluation in Industry and Technology
IT 50800 Quality and Productivity in Industry and Technology
IT 57100 Project Management in Industry and Technology