The TLI department takes pride in the success of its students and the diversity that students coming into Organizational Leadership from others majors bring. As a result, the Organizational Leadership CODO policy is to accept those students who are interested in studying in a leadership field. Each student is individually reviewed, and the admission decision is based on their overall academic performance as well as their Organizational Leadership-program-adjusted GPA performance at the University. Students on probation will not be considered.
Students who want to CODO into Organizational Leadership:
- Must have a program GPA of 2.5 or higher and overall minimum GPA of 2.0
- Must meet with TLI Lead Academic Advisor
- Are encouraged to demonstrate interest in Organizational Leadership by completing OLS 25200, OLS 27400, or OLS 28400.
- Must have grades of C or higher in any OLS class
- Must have NO Incompletes on their academic record
For an appointment please contact: