When you major in organizational leadership at Purdue, you will focus on leadership and innovation skills to be a leader for national and global technology organizations and businesses. You will grow to understand your own strengths and how they can be used in team development, human resource management, and interpersonal relationships.
The broad curricula will expose you to a variety of scenarios through team projects, group discussion and presentations. You will explore topics from innovative technology organizations, global teams, and change management and implementation. You will also take courses to understand how policies and law affect technology innovation and influence global technology and organizational leadership.
- Combine traditional leadership methods with the latest cutting-edge concepts and practices.
- Take advantage of smaller classes taught by award-winning faculty with significant experience in business, industry, technology management and government service.
- Gain an upper hand in employment by bringing practical skills to the workplace.
- Practice your skills internationally. You can study abroad in Munich without delaying your graduation date or explore other options in the UK, Australia, or China.
- International Leadership
- Healthcare public policy
- Human resources management
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Product lifecycle management
- Retail management
- Project management
- Technology law and policy