More than a flight school, Purdue offers a bachelor’s degree in professional flight that provides you with a larger perspective of the aviation industry. Your classes range from how an airplane is built to decision-making in the airline industry. You will learn by flying in our state-of-art fleet and matching simulators, and from aviation professionals with significant industry experience.
- Earn private and commercial pilot certificates and an instrument rating
- Work toward certification to become a flight instructor and help teach younger students to fly
- Gain experience flying a jet as part of the Turbine Flight Operations
- Two degrees in five years: earn your bachelor’s degree in flight and master’s degree in aviation and aerospace management in only five years with a special plan of study.
- Get involved with nine different student organizations specifically for aviation students
Additional fees for flight courses can be found on the bursar's website
Fees will be assessed for no-shows. The current policy can be found here.