Perform a variety of tasks such as assisting with the development of digital marketing strategies, incorporating branding messages, creating, assisting, and providing support for departmental, faculty, and student organization websites, and assisting with server setup and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Graphics Technology, Graphic Design, Visual Communications Design or related.
- One year of experience in digital marketing, communications, or related.
- Equivalent combination of education and related experience will be considered.
- Project coordination skills related to web design, print, SEO, mobile, social media, video, digital signage and other communications.
- Must be proficient with current digital media tools.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and (verbal and written) communication skills with ability to collaborate with diverse groups of people.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines.
- Higher education work experience.
- Experience with content management tools.
- Computer proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, PHP, MySQL, Drupal and WordPress.
- A background check will be required for employment in this position.
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible for Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period.
- Purdue University is an EEO/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.