Invest in Your Community
By participating in the Purdue 400 Club, you have the opportunity to locally support Purdue and the educational pursuits of community members - both traditional-age and adult students - at the Purdue Polytechnic Institute location in your region of the state.
An annual contribution of $400 per couple/$200 per individual establishes your membership in the Purdue 400 Club. All 400 Club contributions directly benefit students at the Purdue Polytechnic location of your choice.
For More Information Contact:
Purdue/Kokomo 400 Club
2300 S. Washington St.
P.O. Box 9003
Kokomo, IN 46904-9003
or e-mail Chris Anthony, firstname.lastname@example.org , or Brook Sale, email@example.com
The Purdue Polytechnic Institute at Kokomo, located on the campus of Indiana University- Kokomo, offers bachelor's degrees in computer and information technology, electrical engineering technology and organizational leadership and supervision, and associate degrees in computer graphics technology, electrical engineering technology, mechanical engineering technology, and organizational leadership and supervision.
In addition to rewarding an exceptional student or helping a student in financial need, Indiana residents will qualify for the Indiana Tax Credit. Your donation may also qualify as a charitable donation on your Federal Income Tax. Contact your tax advisor.
- The credit is available even if you are a taxpayer who does not itemize deductions on the federal return.
- The tax credit directly reduces the "bottom line" of the state income tax return, either decreasing the amount owed or increasing the refund.
- For a joint return, the maximum credit is $200 (based on a gift of $400 or more); for a single return, the maximum credit is $100 (for a gift of $200 or more).
- Other rules apply, so read the CC-40 instructions carefully or consult your tax advisor.
- The CC-40 tax form is available at locations that stock other Indiana tax forms. Also, you may download the form on the internet at www.in.gov/dor/3489.htm or call Purdue at (765) 494-7624 to request a CC-40 form.
Board of Directors
- Mike Reagin, Chair
- Beth Harshman, Secretary/Treasurer
- Jared Allbaugh
- Marty Getz
- Bob Hingst
- Rodni Lytle