Use your creativity to bring all kinds of ideas to life, from animation to production simulations, and from gaming to web design. In Purdue’s computer graphics program, you will turn your ideas (and ideas of others) into models, digital animations, videos, interactive products and more.
Wherever people need to visualize a final product or another world, the skills of a computer graphics graduate can help.
The CGT degree in New Albany focuses on entertainment and media design. Courses include topics such as 3D modeling, animation, web programming & design, graphic design, illustration, photography, digital audio and video production.
Web Programming & Design
- Take advantage of the flexible curriculum to specialize in an area based on your interests and talents
- Benefit from faculty experience in computer graphics careers
- Gain industry-standard experience in facilities with the latest technologies
- Improve your career prospects with real-world research projects that allow you to work alongside faculty and for actual clients
- Opportunities to get involved with student groups - SIGGRAPH Student Chapter - new web site planned
- STEAM Design Center opening this Summer!
- 3D Modeling and Character animation
- Web Programming & Design
- Graphic design and illustration
- Interactive media, social media, mobile apps
- Video production and editing
- UX-User Experience Design
- E-commerce and e-business