See the results of year-long applied research projects by students in the School of Engineering Technology, from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
The projects and their sponsors include:
- Edge location and control system, Nucor
- Automatic flatness inspection of cast alternator fans, Littler Diecast Corp
- Simultaneous temp/pressure controls system for MMR probe station, Discovery Park
- Vehicle accelerometer cooler for on-vehicle data acquisition, Faurecia
- Design studio for noise vibration harshness (NVH) development of automotive exhaust systems, Faurecia
- Design and build a demo robotics with standardized robotic human machine interface (HMI), Lenze
- Man portable heavy lift device for special ops, AFRL
- Buckle Buddies, Monica Harvey
- Building wall with two-hour fire rating, Koontz-Wagner
- Wireless tracking of oxygen lances for the fabrication of steel, Arcelor Mittal
- Alignment/guidance controls for the truck frame flipping system, General Motors
- Inspection technique for bone growth substrates, Zimmer
Read the background story about the School of Engineering Technology capstone projects.