From businesses to industries to government, Purdue’s industrial technology program will give you the skills to focus on the management, operation, and maintenance of complex technological systems. In this program you’ll prepare for a career that requires knowledge in industrial and manufacturing technologies as well as quality assurance and plant supervision. The skills you gain will help your employers more efficient and safe.
- Broaden your scope of expertise with classes from several Technology departments
- Take advantage of real-world and global experiences with internships and international opportunities
- Benefit from faculty experience in industrial careers
- Aviation psychology
- Technological workforce development
- Industrial materials processing
- Automatic identification and data capture (AIDC)
In addition to the fees charged to all Purdue students (technology fee, repair and rehabilitation fee, student fitness and wellness fee), students in the Purdue Polytechnic Institute pay a differential general service fee of $286.00 each semester.
Full information about tuition and fees is available on the Purdue Bursar’s Office Web site.