All types of companies -- from a local restaurant to a regional bank to a Fortune 100 company -- need effective leadership in order to succeed. With an organizational leadership degree from Purdue, you’ll have the management and interpersonal communication skills to cultivate professional talent. Your time in the program will be focused on a highly individualized, practical approach to leadership to lead others to success.
From classes to internships, you’ll develop leadership and managerial skills to better prepare you for career opportunities. OL graduates are a source of professional talent for leadership positions in business, industry, government, and other organizations.
- Combine traditional leadership methods with the latest cutting-edge concepts
- Take advantage of smaller classes taught by faculty from a variety of professional backgrounds
- Gain an upper hand in employment by bringing practical skills to the workplace
- Techno-ism; individual and organizational
- Global, legal, technological and ethical challenges of organizational leadership
- Team dynamics
- Application of conflict management
- Participative management
- Multidisciplinary entrepreneurship education
In addition to the fees charged to all Purdue students (technology fee, repair and rehabilitation fee, student fitness and wellness fee), students in the Purdue Polytechnic Institute pay a differential general service fee of $286.00 each semester.
Full information about tuition and fees is available on the Purdue Bursar’s Office Web site.