Drop or Withdraw

To drop or withdraw from any online course, you must contact your local Student Services Coordinator (see Contacts). For an ICN course, you must also sign the attached form and give it to your local Student Services Coordinator to process the drop or withdraw at the partner institution. If you do not fill out the ICN Drop Form, you may not be officially dropped from the course and may receive a failing grade and incur the cost of the course.


 ICN Drop Form - Fill out and take to your Student Services Coordinator.

College of Technology transform into Purdue Polytechnic