To start the application process:
- Navigate to Purdue University Office of Admissions page. Admissions.purdue.edu (opens in new window/tab)
- Read the information carefully, and when you are ready click "Apply Now".
Choose the correct application.
Current high school seniors should apply to Purdue as a freshman using the Common Application or the Coalition Application.
- Future freshman applying for Fall admission may begin applying on August 1.
Students that have previously attended a college or university will be prompted to apply as a transfer student using the Common Application or the Coalition Application.
- Transfer students applying for Spring admission may begin applying on August 1 and applications will be due by November 1.
- Transfer students applying for Summer or Fall admission may begin applying on December 15.
Students that previously attended Purdue University or a Purdue Polytechnic Statewide location and will apply via the online Re-entry or Readmission Application.
- Students that attended a Purdue Regional Campus (including IUPUI/IUPUC), should use the transfer application, not the re-entry or readmissions application.
Submit the Common Application or the Coalition Application.
Don't use both — that will delay your application. We don't have a preference.
Submit the Re-entry or Readmission Application.
To complete the application process:
- A nonrefundable $60 application fee (or qualified fee waiver) is required to submit the application. (MasterCard or Discover accepted)
Official High School transcripts or GED information must be sent to Purdue University Office of Admissions (see address below).
(If you have a GED then you must submit GED information and an official transcript from the school you attended.)
- E-transcripts should be sent to email@example.com.
Purdue University Office of Admissions
Attn: Carmen O’Brien
475 Stadium Mall Dr.
West Lafayette, IN 47907