All applicants to Purdue Polytechnic Institute Statewide locations must apply online for admission. Apply only for the location you want to attend.
We recommend you open a new browser window so that you can keep these instructions open while you move through the application process.
To begin the application process:
- Visit the Admissions Application site
- If it is your first time on the site, you will need to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “First time user account creation”. Make note of your LoginID and PIN, which you can use to return to your application at any time.
- Once you have logged in, you will be asked to select an application. Choose Application #8, which is for the Purdue Polytechnic Statewide locations. Within this area, you will be asked to choose an application that describes you (e.g. first-time applicant, transfer, etc.)
To finish the application process:
- Submit application online.
- Submit the $60 non-refundable application fee online (or qualified fee waiver) using Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, or eCheck from a U.S. checking or savings account. The application will not be processed until payment has been received.
Other items needed for a complete application:
- Official SAT or ACT scores, which must be sent directly from the testing agency
- Official high school transcript, submitted electronically from your high school. If electronic submission is not possible, the transcript can be mailed to the Office of Admissions at West Lafayette, 475 Stadium Mall Dr, West Lafayette, IN 47907.
- If you have a GED, then you must submit GED information and an official transcript from the high school you attended.
Note: Application will remain incomplete until all information is received.
To check application status:
- You must mail official college transcript(s) from the institution(s) you attended.
- Refer to the Admissions website
- Check the help section of each online application page
- Contact the main office of the Purdue Polytechnic Statewide location you wish to attend