Pre-registration is closed as we have reached maximum capacity.
Schools that have already pre-registered will need to submit a participation form, full payment, and a photo release/dietary needs form for each guest by March 1, 2016.
Purdue Polytechnic Columbus
4444 Kelly St
Columbus, IN 47203
PURDUE POLYTECHNIC COLUMBUS NO LONGER ACCEPTS FAXES.
The registration fee is $20.00 per student and $15.00 per adult each. The fee includes refreshments, lunch, a t-shirt, and all supplies and materials.
There will be a limited number of student scholarships available for Boiler Tech Challenge. Contact Whitney Ramer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-348-2027 for more information.
Preparing for the Event
- Create student teams and match the teams to the events. Events will be announced in the spring. Advance preparation is not required.
- Collect registration fees from each participant.
- Submit participation forms, payment, and photo release/dietary needs forms by March 1, 2016.
- Arrange field trip details and transportation with your school corporation.
- Arrive at Columbus Learning Center between 7:40-8:30am. - Be ready for a full day of excitement, challenge, and new experiences.
If additional information and/or logistical support is needed, please email email@example.com or call (812) 348-2027.