Starting Monday, March 23, please observe the following things with respect to any questions you have:
- Questions from prospective and/or admitted students, email TR Oneal - email@example.com or call 765-494-8206
- Undergraduate course registration or plan of study questions, email or call your current advisor:
- Graduate admissions, thesis and proposal questions, or final defense questions, email Chasity Kuxhausen - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-496-6368 or Nicoletta Adamo - email@example.com or call 765-496-1297
- Graduate advising questions, questions about plans of study, or course selection, contact your current faculty advisor/major professor.
- Questions about grades or course procedures should go to your current instructor.
- Course Drop/Add and University Withdraw should go through myPurdue.
- Questions about department operations, please contact Nathan Hartman - firstname.lastname@example.org or Regina Brown - email@example.com or call them at 765-494-4585
- Stay tuned to ECN messages about computing access.
- Commencement questions should go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about housing please contact Residential Life at 765-494-1000.
- Tuition, fees, and other charges contact the Office of Registrar - email@example.com or call 765-494-6765
Things to be aware of:
Computer labs are closed for classes. All classes will be conducted online.
Calls and emails may take a bit of time to return given the volume of questions. Please be patient. Leave a voicemail if needed.
The CGT faculty and advisors will not be in their offices on a regular basis. If you need to see them in person, please contact them directly.