Members of the Purdue chapter of the Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) won several awards at the 2014 National Collegiate Conference in Atlanta April 10-13.
- Second in Database Design: Ivan Fung and Ben Mollet
- Second in Visual Studio.NET: Mollet and Dan Golant
- Third in Java Developer: Mollet and Anthony Natoli
- Honorable mention in Systems Analysis and Design: Kyle Burrow and Jessica Banks; Abhishek Balaji and Kiril Spasovski
- Honorable mention in Network Design: Noah Stampfi and Grant Miller; Tyler Watterson and Justin Cherry; Brandon Crenshaw
- Honorable mention in Visual Studio.NET: Stefan Ralston and Ashish Mahajan
Twenty-five students from the College of Technology and one from the College of Science attended the conference along with advisors Ray Hansen and Dawn Laux, both professors in the Department of Computer and Information Technology.
See more photos from the AITP trip to Atlanta, including awards, group photos and tours to Coca-Cola and CNN.
(Photo: Ben Mollet, left, and Ivan Fung, right, receive their award in database design.)