What are you job duties?
- Coordinate multiple interdisciplinary teams.
- Build and update the documentation to help organize development efforts and communicate progress.
- Document meetings and identify action items.
- Empower team members to complete their jobs well and on schedule by helping obtain the information and resources they need.
- Provide visibility into the development team for upper management.
- Identify problems on the project and help craft solutions.
- Assist teams estimate schedules and scope.
- Partner with Producers to track team dependencies and progress.
- Coordinate with external parties to support project development (e.g., meals, shipping, testing, hardware, etc.).
- Help maintain a fun and comfortable work environment.
Who would you like to thank as you finish your time at Purdue and start your career?
I would like to thank Rob Howard for guiding me throughout the application process and for being such a fantastic mentor to both me and my friends! I owe a lot of accomplishments to Rob's guidance. I would also like to thank Brantly McCord, for being the best TA that any professor can ask for. Brantly's willingness and desire to help and empower students was by far my favorite thing about the games program and his passion for teaching is super evident. Finally, I would like to thank Dr. David Whittinghill for offering me guidance, teaching me the basics of game production, and offering me plenty of opportunities to apply and practice my skills in real world situations.