Who would you like to thank as you finish your time at Purdue and start your career?
- Tamara Groll – Extremely motivational and helpful and honest. She really helped pave the course I took at Purdue and overall my plan of action for my career.
- Xiuman Diao/ Raji Sundarajan – Some of my favorite professors for being honest and actually expressing that they wants their students to learn. Their intelligence is admirable, and I always appreciated their unique teaching methods.
- Paul McPherson- Very personable and welcoming to every student. Also was very motivated to teach what he knew, especially to those who wanted to learn!
- April Cheung/ Michael Jacobs– Very personable and could spend hours helping a student understand a concept. Their dedication to what they teach their students was always so encouraging!
All of these professors inspired me to come back to Purdue and teach students, like they taught me, after my time in Industry!
What specific classes helped prepare you for your new job?
- Introduction To Industrial Controls (Content)
- Manufacturing Integration I (Content)
- Instrumentation and Data Acquisition Design (Content and Professor)
- Embedded Digital Systems (Content and Professor)
- Continuous Systems Analysis and Design (Content and Professor)
- Introduction To Robotics (Content and Professor)
CMM Certifications and Fundamentals (MET 49000GT) (Content and Professor)
If you had a favorite class, project, experience, or professor, what/who was it, and why?
I loved the community of Purdue Polytechnic. Everything from the donuts on Tuesdays, to the professors that teach the courses, to all of the students. It was an extremely friendly environment and nearly every class I had I either knew a friend or it was super easy to make new friends. All of my lab-based final projects were great summarizations of the class all while still having a great time with group members and professors.