Design and Construction Integration Minor
Increased project complexity and owner’s expectations, collaborative delivery methods and ever changing technology in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry has stressed the need for more collaboration between different stakeholders. The Design and Construction Integration Minor focuses on the appreciation of design as socio-technical discipline and the understanding of management of design and construction integration. Graduates of this minor are expected to facilitate the collaboration of construction stakeholders, such as designers, contractors and owners.
The Design and Construction Integration minor is open only to any Purdue University West Lafayette campus major.
- CM 10000 - Introduction To Construction Management
- CM 33000 - Design And Construction I
- CM 33200 - Architectural Design, Construction Techniques And Society
- CM 43300 - Risk Management And Legal Issues In Design And Construction Integration
- Cross Cultural Experience Selective - Credit Hours: 3.00
For More Information
Contact Luciana Debs, email@example.com