- There are no call open at the moment but we always seek outstanding candidates from a variety of backgrounds. We encourage interested applicants to contact us directly.
News and events:
- As from the FS 2023 the FuRI Lab is delighted to announce a partnership with the PURDUE UNIVERSITY VETERINARY HOSPITAL to develop a new generation of responsive animal hospitals.
- Congratulations to the FuRI Lab affiliated PhD candidate Jiaqi Suo and her team, on being awarded the 2nd position at the 2023 ACRP Design Competition.
- On September the 26th 2023, Dr. Martani gave a presentation on "Considering automated vehicle deployment uncertainty in the design of optimal parking garages using real options" at the 2023 Indiana Housing Conference, in Indianapolis.
- The FuRI Lab was present with two presentations at the Eighth International Symposium on Life-Cycle Civil Engineering (IALCCE 2023) in Milan (Italy) on July 2-6, 2023.
- On June 29, 2023 Dr. Martani, gave an online presentation entitled "State-of-the-art in the use of building automation tracking system in the built environment" at the Webinar on Urban Planning, Design and Modelling, organized by the Martin Centre for Architectural and Urban Studies of the University of Cambridge.
- On June 26, 2023 Dr. Martani, gave a presentation entitled "Exploring the use of a UAV based traffic monitoring for responsive roads" at the Purdue Military Research Institue (PMRI) conference, at the Purdue University.