Gene Keady, former Purdue men’s basketball coach, shared his philosophy on leadership with the members of the BCM Construction Advisory Council (CAC) this fall. The Fall 2012 CAC meeting was in the Spurgeon Club in Mackey Arena, and members enjoyed meeting and hearing Coach Keady speak from the floor of the basketball arena.
Keady’s leadership presentation highlighted three principles:
- Positive leaders have a positive point of view.
- Be your best, not better than someone else.
- Avoid road kill.
The Department of Building Construction Management recognizes and thanks each of its 2012-13 Construction Advisory Council members for their continued support of the program and our students!
- Anning-Johnson Co.
- Baker Concrete Construction
- Balfour Beatty Construction
- BMW Constructors, Inc.
- Bowen Engineering Corporation
- Catastrophe Cleaning & Restoration Co, Inc.
- CITGO Petroleum Corporation
- DPR Construction
- E & K Companies
- F.A. Wilhelm Construction Company, Inc
- Gaylor, Inc
- GE Johnson Construction Company
- Hensel Phelps
- Hunt Construction Group
- Huston Electric
- JE Dunn Construction
- KBR Building Group
- Kiewit Corporation
- Lend Lease, Inc.
- Messer Construction
- Michuda Construction, Inc.
- National Demolition Association
- PCL Construction Services, Inc.
- Pepper Construction Company
- Power Construction
- Satterfield & Pontikes Construction, Inc.
- Shiel Sexton Company Inc.
- Tecta America Corp
- The Walsh Group
- Turner Construction Company
- Wilds Restoration
Email Fran Misch if you are interested in joining the BCM Construction Advisory Council.