Upperclassmen Currently Enrolled Construction Management Students:
Students who are currently enrolled in The School of Construction Management Technology may apply for the following scholarships by completing one, common scholarship application through the Purdue Polytechnic. The criteria for each scholarship varies but may include a review of current University GPA, community involvement, established financial need and leadership. The committee will review all scholarship opportunities based on this common application due by midnight EST on March 1. Students who are awarded a scholarship are expected to attend the Spring Award Banquet.
These scholarships include:
- The Haldrup Building Construction Scholarship
- The Lafarge Corporation Scholarship
- BMW Construction Scholarship
- The George Benner Memorial Scholarship
- The Walter Hiatt Memorial Scholarship
- The I.C.R. Diversity Scholarship
- The Michuda Family Scholarship
- The David R. Huston Memorial Scholarship
- The Michael N. Bowman Fund
- The Bonwell Scholarship
- The Scott Notary Scholarship
External Scholarship Offerings:
The following scholarships are offered by Professional Organizations and are offered independent of the University. They each require a separate application and have varying deadlines. These scholarships include but are not limited to:
- Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- Associated Builders and Constructors (ABC)
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)
- Mechanical Contractors Association (MCA)
- National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
The Purdue Polytechnic does not currently have open scholarship applications for this department. The common application for all college scholarships will be available this fall. Please visit the Division of Financial Aid website for current Purdue scholarship opportunities.
Process to Apply for Scholarships for the 2019-2020 Academic Year
New students who will begin in fall 2019 and current students who will return in fall 2019 should visit the Division of Financial Aid website to learn how to apply for various types of financial aid, including scholarships.
For new Polytechnic Institute students who will begin fall 2019, to be considered for scholarships specifically awarded by the Polytechnic Institute, you will need to have a complete admissions application submitted to the university by December 15, 2018, and likewise you must complete and file a FAFSA and complete the Purdue Supplemental Scholarship Application between October 1 - December 15, 2018.
For current Polytechnic Institute students who will return in fall 2019, to be considered for scholarships specifically awarded by the Polytechnic Institute, you will need to complete and file a FAFSA and complete the Purdue Supplemental Scholarship Application between January 1 - March 1, 2019.