Communicating Leadership and Advancing Innovation for Minorities in Technology
Available to 9th - 12th graders.
Come to campus and find out how technology is more than a machine or a gadget. It is a way of thinking about today’s challenges and overcoming them with innovation, creativity and hard work.
Bring a parent or guardian and see how technology moves the world forward. Experience technology projects firsthand. See how technology can impact lives, both individually and on a grander scale.
CLAIMiT is scheduled for November 12, 2016.
This program is free. The day’s activities include a continental breakfast and lunch at the Purdue Memorial Union for you and one parent/guardian. Additional lunches for siblings and parent/guardian are available for $15 each.
Registration is now closed.
Schedule of Activities
- 8–8:30 a.m., Registration/Breakfast
- 8:30-11:35 a.m., Morning academic Sessions, Knoy Hall
- 11:50 a.m. – 12:40 p.m., Lunch (location TBD) with luncheon speaker
- 12:50– 2:55 p.m., Afternoon academic sessions, Young Hall and Knoy Hall
- 3– 4 p.m., Closing Remarks
- 4 p.m., Optional tour of campus
Contact Danita Dolly
Assistant Director of Retention and Diversity