- Memo from Dean’s Office announcing call for nominations. (August 24)
- Department identifies members to sit on committee (with Department Head as lead) to review potential candidates. *outside nominations (OTA/ECA only) are forwarded to department (September 7)
- Committee members are tasked with compiling necessary research that reflects qualifications listed above.
- Nominations MUST remain confidential until decision is made by the college selection committee.
- If you need to contact the nominee directly, please use the following language: “Throughout the year, we have many opportunities to nominate our alumni for awards. I was wondering if I might be able to have a copy of your updated resume for our files?”
- Committee meets to discuss potential candidates and select (1-2 nominees to move forward).
- Committee fills out nomination form (below) and submits by deadline below. (October 5)
- Alumni award committee meets and reviews nominations and makes recommendation to dean on nominees to move forward (October 19)
- Dean approves
- Letter to approved nominees (October 26)
Nominations for the 2016 Alumni Awards must be submitted no later than October 5, 2015.