- Nominations may be submitted at any point throughout the year, but the Dean's Office will send out a reminder/call for nominations each September.
- Faculty and staff identify alumni to submit for consideration. There is no limit to the number of nominations that may be submitted by a department/school.
Nominators are tasked with compiling necessary research that reflects qualifications listed above.
- Nominations MUST remain confidential until decision is made by the college selection committee.
- If you need to contact the nominee directly, please use the following language: “Throughout the year, we have many opportunities to nominate our alumni for awards. I was wondering if I might be able to have a copy of your updated resume for our files?”
- Alumni award committee meets and reviews nominations and makes recommendation to dean on nominees to move forward (November)
- Dean makes final selection
- Notification letters sent to approved nominees (December)
Nominations for the next year's Alumni Awards must be submitted no later than October 31.