Because of COVID-19 and the local declaration of emergency, the Purdue Polytechnic Anderson building is closed to visitors and students. However, all classes and operations have transitioned to online instruction and teleadvising. If you need to reach a staff member:
• Ric Dwenger (Student Affairs Administrator) 765-273-3154
• Dave Riegle (Student Affairs Administrator) 765-273-3624
• Marvin Fairer (Lab Manager) 765-400-0164
• Kris Beck (Office Manager) 765-400-0540
• Corey Sharp (Director) 765-396-8538
Statewide students are admitted directly into, and are a part of, the Purdue Polytechnic Institute at Purdue University. Many factors contribute to Purdue's admission process. Applicants are reviewed on an individual and holistic basis. First and foremost, applicants must be prepared academically for college and the program to which they are seeking admission. Applications will not be evaluated until a complete application and all required materials are received.