Financial Aid

To be considered for financial aid (grants, scholarships, student loans, and work-study), Purdue Polytechnic Institute students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Purdue University also offers complete financial aid information at their Division of Financial Aid Services web site

How to Apply:

  • Complete the FAFSA or Renewal (filing on line at is highly recommended)
  • List Purdue University, DFA, SCHL, 475 Stadium Mall Drive, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2050 as the school you will attend. The Title IV code number for Purdue University is 001825. (This is the same even if you are attending the Anderson campus)
  • Complete any additional documentation if requested by Purdue's Division of Financial Aid.

Students who drop classes or withdraw from the university prior to the end of the 4th week of classes may be required to repay all or a portion of the funds they were awarded.

Contact Information:

Linda Lucas, Advisor, Division of Financial Aid (765) 494-5085 or

Visit on the Web to view a national database of private scholarship resources.

Children of Disabled Verteran (CDV) & Veteran Affairs (VA)

CDV Benefits

Child of Disabled Veteran (CDV) benefits are for 124 credit hours.

Non-degree students may receive CDV benefits for a maximum of 12 credit hours.

You MUST :

GI Bill

If you need to speak with someone about your eligibility please contact:

Dave Riegle at Purdue University: or Veteran Affairs St. Louis Office:

Transferring Aid To/From Purdue

It is a common misunderstanding that when you transfer from one university to another you can take your financial assistance with you. This is not so!

Follow this link to Purdue University Division of Financial Aid to get instructions on how to transfer aid:

Links to Financial Aid Resources

Next Student Loans Scholarship Search Engine

Financial aid calculator