To start the application process:
- Follow this link for the online application: myPurdue Self Service (opens in new window/tab)
- Click FIRST TIME USER ACCOUNT CREATION, create a login ID and PIN and sign in.
- Select an Application Type.
Scroll down to option 8 Polytechnic Institute Statewide Applications. Choose the appropriate application type for you.
• Polytechnic Statewide Freshman Application (first-time college students)
• Polytechnic Statewide Nondegree Application (students who want to pursue coursework but not a degree)
• Polytechnic Statewide Transfer Application (students who have completed college courses after high school graduation)
• Polytechnic Statewide Re-entry Application (Individuals who, while in good standing, left any Purdue campus/location and want to re-enter Purdue at a Technology Statewide location)
Note: You may begin the process and return to complete the application at another time.
To complete the application process:
- Online payment of the nonrefundable $60 application fee (or qualified fee waiver) is required to submit the application. (MasterCard or Discover accepted)
- Mail Official High School Transcript to Purdue University Office of Admissions (see address below). If you have a GED then you must submit GED information and an official transcript from the school you attended.
- E-transcripts must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail SAT or ACT scores to Purdue University Office of Admissions (see address below).
• SAT School Code: 1631
• ACT School Code: 1230
• Accepted from the testing center only
• Not required for non-traditional students at least 23 years of age or if student has at least 24 graded credit hours of college level coursework.
- Mail Official Transcript from any college(s) attended, that is listed on your application, to Purdue University Office of Admissions (see address below).
Purdue University Office of Admissions
Attn: Carmen O’Brien
475 Stadium Mall Dr.
West Lafayette, IN 47907