The demand for enrollment in some majors in the Purdue Polytechnic Institute currently exceeds the resource capacity to meet that demand. For this reason some departments must limit CODOs based on a semester-by-semester analysis of the total department enrollment.
Students on academic probation may not CODO into the CIT program.
**DUAL DEGREE STUDENTS must also meet CIT CODO requirements as listed below.
Students must complete each of the following courses with a grad of C- or higher:
- CNIT 18000 or CNIT 17600
- ENGL 10600, COM 11400, or GS 11000
- MA 16010 or equivalent
There are two levels that students can qualify for CODO application:
- 3.25 cumulative GPA and a C- or higher in required courses will be accepted automatically.
- 3.0 cumulative GPA will be accepted on a SPACE AVAILABLE BASIS after a holistic review.
Students must complete an online tutorial and quiz prior to CODOing or seeing a CNIT advisor.
- CNIT CODO Online Tutorial (accessible via Google Chrome)
- CNIT CODO Presentation Slides
- CNIT CODO Quiz (must receive 100% for successful completion of this requirement)
Complete and submit the following during CODO Walk-In Office Hours:
- Completed CODO Quiz
- CIT Academic Policies and Guidelines
- Other documents as indicated from the Online Tutorial or Presentation Slides