Information regarding changing your major (CODO) into Construction Management

Thank you for your interest in the construction management major.  In order to CODO into the School of Construction Management Technology, you will need to be in good academic standing (not on academic probation) at the time of the CODO.  Students who do not currently meet this requirement may submit their CODO papers, and they will be held until the end of the current term.  After grades are posted for that term, CODO applications will be reviewed  to see if the minimum requirements have been met.  CODO applicants who are not admitted, may submit new CODO papers if they wish to be re-considered for a subsequent term.

For further information about the CM Major, or the CM CODO process, or to find out how your courses would count in the CM major, or for any other relevant information that will assist you in making a wise decision about CODOing into CM, please contact a CM Advisor:

It is strongly recommended that you meet individually with a CM Advisor to have all your questions answered. CM accepts CODO applications year round.  Please bring 2 copies of your CODO papers, signed by your current academic advisor when you meet with a CM advisor.  You can go to the Registrar’s Website to print out your CODO papers.  Be sure that you sign both copies before you submit your CODO papers.