This 15-credit minor is designed specifically for Army ROTC students.
A grade of “C” or better must be earned in any course to fulfill a minor requirement.
Required courses (15 credits):
- MSL 301 Leadership and Problem Solving
- MSL 302 Leadership and Ethics
- MSL 401 Leadership and Management
- MSL 402 Officership
HIST 355* - History of American Military Affairs -
*HIST 355 is the preferred class to satisfy the minor requirements, however it can be substituted for with any of the following classes:
- HIST 300 - Eve of Destruction: Global Crises and World Organization in the 20th Century
- HIST 351 - The Second World War
- HIST 439 - Communist China
- PHIL 231 - Religions of the West
- POL 231 - Intro to United States Foreign Policy
- POL 237 - Modern Weapons and International Relations
- POL 439 - United States Foreign Policy Making
.Note: Not all classes are available both fall and spring semesters. Check with your advisor and plan ahead accordingly.