This 15-credit minor is designed specifically for Naval ROTC students.
A grade of “C” or better must be earned in any course to fulfill a minor requirement.
Required courses (12 credits):
- NS 11000 Introduction to Naval Science
- NS 21300 Seapower & Maritime Affairs
- NS 21400 Leadership & Management I
- NS41300 Naval Leadership, Management, and Ethics
In addition, select one course from this list to complete the final three hours of the minor:
- NS 21200 Naval Weapons
- NS 31000 Navigation
- NS 31100 Naval Operations
- NS 33000 Evolution of Warfare
- NS 35000 Naval Engineering
- NS 44000 Amphibious Warfare