All applicants to Purdue Polytechnic Institute Statewide locations must apply online for admission.
To begin the application process, visit the Admissions Application site.
To apply to our location, you will have to:
- Choose this location under “Campus”
- Choose Polytechnic Institute for your “College, School or Program”
- Choose your major
Other items needed for a complete application:
- Official SAT or ACT scores, which must be sent directly from the testing agency
- Official high school transcript, submitted electronically from your high school. If electronic submission is not possible, the transcript can be mailed to the Office of Admissions at West Lafayette, 475 Stadium Mall Dr, West Lafayette, IN 47907.
- If you have a GED, then you must submit GED information and an official transcript from the high school you attended.
Note: Application will remain incomplete until all information is received.
To check application status:
- You must mail official college transcript(s) from the institution(s) you attended.
- Refer to the Admissions website
- Contact this Purdue Polytechnic location’s main office.