CODO (Change of Degree Objective)
Requirements to CODO into Electrical Engineering Technology:
Admitted prior to Fall 2019
- No GPA requirement; holistic review
Fall 2019 admits forward
- Minimum GPA: 2.50 cumulative
- Other: Cannot be on academic probation
For additional information about the CODO process or to find out how your courses would count: Contact an academic advisor.
Each student is individually reviewed and then accepted, rejected, or held for grades at the end of the current semester and the admission decision is based on the overall academic performance.
CODO applications are accepted throughout the year and are processed as follows:
- First two weeks of the fall, spring, or summer semester: CODO applications are reviewed weekly and approved applications are processed effective for the current semester per University Regulations.
- Week 3 through 16 of the fall, spring, or summer semester: CODO applications are reviewed weekly and approved applications are processed effective for the next semester.