Purdue Graduate School's Funding Pages
- Funding Tips
- Other Funding Opportunities
- Fellowship Resources
- Fellowship Team
- Graduate Student Funding Database
NASA and Pathway to Science Funding Opportunities
For NASA-supported internships, fellowships and scholarships see http://intern.nasa.gov.
For graduate study fellowships a wide variety of STEM disciplines see http://www.pathwaystoscience.org/grad.aspx
For tips on applying and associated resources for Pathway to Science see http://www.pathwaystoscience.org/toolbox.asp
RESEARCH ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITY
Looking for a graduate student for Fall 2018 to work with me on Internet of Things (IoT) research in Environmental Networking Technology (ENT) Lab. The student must have strong background in wireless communications and software-defined radios (SDR). Potential students are encouraged to email at email@example.com with updated CV. The accepted student will get financial support for tuition fee and a stipend. More details about my research interests can be found at: http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~salama/
To Post New Funding Opportunities for CIT Graduate Students
NOTE: This web page is NOT intended to advertise full-time employment opportunities
CIT faculty, other Purdue organization units, and non-Purdue employers can list new assistantships, fellowships, or part-time employment opportunities by contacting Stacy Lane. Every posting must include the following information:
- Purdue organization unit name -or- external company name
- Job position name (e.g, web developer, teaching assistant, research assistant, business analyst, system administrator, information security analyst, database administrator, application developer, etc.)
- Brief description of the position and its duties - can include bulleted lists
- Description of required or desirable skills and knowledge needed - can include bulleted lists
- Contact name, title, and optional phone number
- Contact email address
- Optional URL for company, project, course, or other pertinent information.
- Expiration date for automatic deletion (required)
We can delete your posting at any time upon email request to Stacy Lane. It will automatically be deleted if you do not request an extension of the automatic deletion date.
Again, this web page is for part-time employment and funding for current graduate students. To explore full-time employment opportunities and services, visit the Purdue Center for Career Opportunities (CCO).