All applicants must submit the following items and complete these steps to be considered for admission to the online MS in Engineering Technology at Purdue University:
- Three years of relevant professional experience
- A telephone interview with an admissions adviser
- Updated resume
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including transfer credits
- Three professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your abilities
- A 500-word (minimum) personal statement that outlines your professional background and future goals.
- A completed application
- A $60 application fee ($75 international)
Send all application materials to:
Purdue University Online Programs Processing Center
1415 W. 22nd Street, Suite 800
Oak Brook, IL 60523
For more information visit: https://online.purdue.edu/mset/masters-in-engineering-technology
If you have any questions about filling out the application, call us at 877-497-5851 to speak with an admissions advisor.