The admissions process selects highly qualified applicants into the MS program by considering each of the following criteria in judging the overall strength of the applicant. Typically, no single criterion is used as a sole determinant for admission.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- An undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 or better (on a 4.00 scale) is required for unconditional admission.
- Minimum of six months of industry experience in an IT-related position
- English Proficiency Requirements Vary
- Priority Admissions: July 1st
- Final Admissions: July 31st
- Priority Admissions: November 1st
- Final Admissions: December 15th
How to Apply
Start by reviewing these application tips to walk through the process, then put together your application packet:
- Complete online application
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation (including one from your current employer)
- Official transcripts from all institutions
Submit your application here.