The admissions process selects highly qualified applicants into the MS program by considering each of the following criteria in judging the overall strength of the applicant. Typically, no single criterion is used as a sole determinant for admission.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- An undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 or better (on a 4.00 scale) is required for unconditional admission.
- Minimum of 1-year of industry experience in an IT-related position.
- English Proficiency Requirements Vary
- Final Admissions: July 31st
- Final Admissions: November 30th
How to Apply
Start by reviewing these application tips to walk through the process, then put together your application packet: