To be admitted to The Purdue Graduate School and Purdue Polytechnic Institute you are required to have obtained a baccalaureate degree from an accredited university. Your GPA for the last completed degree must be above a 3.00 on a scale of 4.00. (If you did not obtain a 3.00, please contact the Center for Professional Studies to discuss conditional admittance.)
- A background (education and/or experience) in IT systems and architecture is required.
- Two years of work experience is required.
How to Apply
Start by reviewing these application tips to walk through the process, then put together your application packet:
- Completed electronic application form
Statement of purpose (300-500 words) highlighting:
- Your career objectives
- Why you’re interested in graduate study
- How a graduate degree will help you attain your career objectives
- Your professional plans and applied research interest
- Elaboration on any special abilities, awards, achievements, scholarly publications and professional history
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from your current employer if possible
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning
- Resume showing your work history