-  Tzvetanov, K., Karabiyik, U. "A first look at forensic analysis of SailfishOS", Computers & Security (2020), 102054. [IF: 3.579]
-  Cline, T. L., Lercel, D., Karabiyik, U., & Dietz, J. (2020). "The Current State of Counter Unmanned Aerial System Policy in the U.S." International Journal of Aviation, Aeronautics, and Aerospace, 7(3).
-  Yoon, Y.H., Karabiyik, U. "Forensic Analysis of Fitbit Versa 2 Data on Android". Electronics (2020), 9, 1431. [IF: 2.412]
-  Karabiyik, U., Karabiyik, T. "A Game Theoretic Approach for Digital Forensic Tool Selection §." Mathematics 8.5 (2020): 774. [IF: 1.747]
-  Hughes, N, Karabiyik, U. "Towards reliable digital forensics investigations through measurement science." Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Forensic Science (2020): e1367.
-  Salamh, F. E., Karabiyik, U. and Rogers, M. K. (2019). "RPAS Forensic Validation Analysis Towards a Technical Investigation Process: A Case Study of Yuneec Typhoon H", Sensors, 19(15). doi: 10.3390/s19153246. [IF: 3.031]
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS (PEER REVIEWED) :
-  Hutchinson, S. and Karabiyik, U. "Forensic Investigation into the August Smart Device Ecosystem." In The 2020 IEEE International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications (ISNCC'20) . IEEE, 2020. To Appear!
-  Hutchinson, S., Yoon, Y.H., Shantaram, N., Karabiyik, U. "Internet of Things Forensics in Smart Homes: Design, Implementation and Analysis of Smart Home Laboratory." In 127th ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition. ASEE, 2020.
-  Shimmi, S. S., Dorai, G., Karabiyik, U., Aggarwal, S. "Analysis of iOS SQLite Schema Evolution for Updating Forensic Data Extraction Tools." In 2020 8th International Symposium on Digital Forensics and Security (ISDFS). IEEE, 2020.
-  Mirza, M. M., Salamh, F. E., Karabiyik, U. "An Android Case Study on Technical Anti-Forensic Challenges of WhatsApp Application." In 2020 8th International Symposium on Digital Forensics and Security (ISDFS). IEEE, 2020. (Video Presentation by M. M. Mirza)
-  Hutchinson, S., Zhou, B., Karabiyik, U. "Are We Really Protected? An Investigation into the Play Protect Service." In 2019 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data). IEEE, 2019. (Acceptance Rate: 18.7%)
-  Karabiyik, U., Mousas, C., Sirota, D., Iwai, T., Akdere, M. "A Virtual Reality Framework for Training Incident First Responders and Digital Forensic Investigators." In International Symposium on Visual Computing (pp. 469-480). Springer, Cham.
-  Salamh, F., Karabiyik, U., Rogers, M., AL-Hazemi, F. “Drone Disrupted Denial of Service Attack(3DOS): Towards an Incident Response and Forensic Analysis of Remotely Piloted Aerial Systems (RPASs)”. In 2019 15th International Wireless Communications & Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC) (pp. 704-710). IEEE.
-  Bays, J. and Karabiyik, U., “Forensic Analysis of Third Party Location Applications in Android and iOS”, IEEE INFOCOM 2019 - IEEE Conference on Computer Communications Workshops (INFOCOM WKSHPS), Paris, France, 2019, pp. 1-6.
-  Salam, A. and Karabiyik, U., “A Cooperative Overlay Approach at the Physical Layer of CognitiveRadio for Digital Agriculture”. In Third International Balkan Conference on Communications andNetworking 2019 (BalkanCom 2019).
-  Aggarwal, S., Dorai, G., Karabiyik, U., Mukherjee, T., Guerra, N., Hernandez, M,. Parsons, J., Rathi, K., Chi, H., Aderibigbe, T. and Wilson, R. (2019, January). "A Targeted Data Extraction System for Mobile Devices." In IFIP International Conference on Digital Forensics (pp. 73-100). Springer, Cham.
-  Hutchinson, S. and Karabiyik, U., “Forensic Analysis of Spy Applications in Android Devices”. In Annual ADFSL Conference on Digital Forensics, Security and Law, Daytona Beach, FL, USA, 2019.
-  Karabiyik, U. and Akkaya, K., “Digital Forensics in IoT and WSNs”, In Mission-Oriented Sensor Networks and Systems: Art and Science (pp. 171-207). Springer, Cham. (Invited Book Chapter)