School of Engineering Technology
Industry Advisory Council
The purpose of the IAC is to serve as an advisory council for the leadership and faculty within the School of Engineering Technology (SOET) on strategy, important issues affecting the future of the school, and external affairs; to establish an enduring collaboration between faculty, students, and industry; and provide insights to the SOET leadership team in order to maintain and enhance the school’s position of academic excellence and prominence.
IAC members are requested to:
1. Provide feedback and advice on our curricula, our assessment process, and our assessment results.
2. Provide feedback and advice on our lab facilities, including equipment, software tools, and possible skills related certificates.
3. Provide feedback and advice on our undergraduate students, including co-ops, internships, and returning students.
4. Provide long term feedback on the performance of our graduates.
5. Provide advisory input for Future Planning.