The Purdue Polytechnic Institute Business Office coordinates and supervises all business aspects of the college’s academic departments, schools, and administrative units. We serve as the link between academic departments and other areas of the Treasurer's Office. We seek to partner with the college community to support learning, discovery, and engagement by delivering quality business and financial services, and efficiently and effectively providing stewardship of college and department resources. Read more about the Treasurer's Office here.
- Biweekly Time Cards (signed) are due by noon on the last Friday of the pay period. Please turn in to April Mendez in KNOY 275.
- EBenefits 2016 open enrollment begins October 26th and runs through November 13th. Log in through the Purdue Employee Portal.
- The Indiana Department of Administration recently announced a new standard mileage rate.
Beginning with travel on or after July 1, 2015, the mileage rate for Purdue University employees
traveling on Sponsored Program Grant funds from the State of Indiana will be 40 cents per mile.
Please contact the Travel Office at email@example.com with any questions.
- Boiler Volunteer Network Volunteer Opportunities-join organized volunteer events to meet ongoing needs in the area.
- Bravo Award Nominations-Recognizing and rewarding employees' "extraordinary performance which produces a measurable outcome."
- Purdue Women's Club-Open to all women interested in Purdue and Greater Lafayette.
Offers various series and events plus more than 30 interest groups www.purduewomensclub.org
- Burton D. Morgan Business Plan Competition-Registration due at noon Nov. 6.
The competition has two divisions, one of which can include faculty and staff.
Competition finals will be Feb. 23.