The Purdue Polytechnic Institute Business Office coordinates and supervises all business aspects of the college’s academic departments, schools, and administrative units. We serve as the link between academic departments and other areas of the Treasurer's Office. We seek to partner with the college community to support learning, discovery, and engagement by delivering quality business and financial services, and efficiently and effectively providing stewardship of college and department resources. Read more about the Treasurer's Office here.
- Biweekly Time Cards (signed) are due by noon on the last Friday of the pay period. Please turn in to April Mendez in KNOY 275.
- This quarter's Bravo Award nominations are due Monday, November 30th.
Winter Recess Payroll Deadlines
Due to the early BW payroll time entry deadlines, working time for employees from December 21 through December 27 should be estimated as we have done in the past with early payroll writes. Employees who record time on a timecard or enter duration hours in Kronos should complete their entire timecard for the BW 1 pay period (12/14 – 12/27) using estimates/their best guess of their hours through the end of the pay period. This estimated time will need to be recorded prior to leaving work on the employee’s last scheduled day prior to December 21st , or by the deadline set by your department. Employees recording their time using timestamp in the Kronos system will need to have their estimated hours entered in to the Kronos system by the area. This estimated time will also need to be entered by the department by December 21st.
The Business Office is now using Footprints for Procurement and Travel.
Customers already entering orders in ARIBA should continue that process. Otherwise, we will process the following purchasing requests:
- Invoice payment
- Packing slip processing
- Returns processing
- Assistance with ARIBA
- Other Direct Payments (non-personal)
To request assistance, send an email to STWD-Purchasing@purdue.edu.
Travelers should consult with their departmental business manager prior to travel. The departmental business office can provide funding source account information, specific travel requirements based on funding source or department leadership and other department specific information concerning travel.
The Business Office can assist with travel request and expense report questions. Email your request to KNOY-Travel@purdue.edu.
- Tech 12000 Semester Project Presentations-Public Presentation in the basement of Knoy: On Wednesday, December 9th from 11:30-12:30, in the basement of Knoy (Rooms B16 and B19), a selected sample of 16 posters and videos will be on display. All faculty, staff, administration, students (graduate and undergraduate), parents and friends are welcome. This will be a public celebration with pizza and drinks provided. Please drop in for a bite to eat, meet our Tech 12000 students and explore their work.
- Boiler Volunteer Network Volunteer Opportunities-join organized volunteer events to meet ongoing needs in the area.
- Bravo Award Nominations-Recognizing and rewarding employees' "extraordinary performance which produces a measurable outcome." DUE MONDAY, NOV. 30th
- Purdue Women's Club-Open to all women interested in Purdue and Greater Lafayette.
Offers various series and events plus more than 30 interest groups www.purduewomensclub.org