The School of Aviation and Transportation Technology (SATT) Graduate Committee reviews several important criteria when evaluating application for graduate study in the MSAAM program. Overall, the submitted materials reflect competency of the applicant in the following areas:
- Written and spoken communication skills
- General knowledge of aviation industry operations and components
- Entry level analytical tools and processes
- Group activity and interpersonal skills
- MSAAM requirements and Graduate certificate requirements
- The Graduate School requires academic documents that may vary by country. Check the requirements here.
International degree-seeking applicants are also required to meet English Proficiency requirements. Details regarding English Proficiencies Requirements can be found here.
The application will not be considered for admission until the SATT Graduate Committee receives all the required materials. Application deadlines can be found here.
- Student submits all the required application materials and pays the application fee.
- The Purdue Graduate School collects application materials in the application system.
- The SATT Graduate Coordinator collects applications for review.
- The SATT Graduate Committee members (and other faculty as necessary and appropriate) review applications and determine an admission recommendation to the Graduate School.
- If recommended for admission, then SATT assigns a major professor to the student.
- The Purdue Graduate School reviews recommendations for admission and notifies the applicant with the admission decision.
Note: All application materials should be submitted online through the Graduate School Application Management System. In case physical submission is needed, send the materials to:
Graduate Admissions Committee
School of Aviation and Transportation Technology
1401 Aviation Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2025